Real estate agent
+ 31 6 46 15 01 50
Situated in a fabulous area in Hilversum-Zuid, it is our privilege to present this impeccably maintained and extremely spacious PENTHOUSE in an elegant, small-scale complex consisting of 5 apartments.
The complex features a beautifully landscaped, well-maintained wrap-around garden and a parking garage with storage units. A number of visitor parking spaces are available in front of the building. The grounds of the building can be accessed via a remote controlled gate.
The location is excellent: in the proximity of vast nature reserves and shops, schools and sports clubs. NS train station Sportpark (5 minutes away) offers connections that will take you to downtown Utrecht within fifteen minutes and Amsterdam/Schiphol within 25 minutes. Nearby main access roads also ensure excellent connectivity to the Netherlands' major cities.
Hilversum's woods and heathlands - only 5-10 minutes from the property - form the perfect setting for long walks or bicycle rides. A magnificent golf course can also be found close by.
Central, secured hall/entrance on the ground floor. Luxurious lobby with an elevator and stairwell and access to the parking garage and the storage units.
Penthouse (2nd floor)
The penthouse is the only residence on the 2nd (top) floor, ensuring complete privacy.
Spacious central hall with a wardrobe area, meter cabinet and restroom with a toilet, urinal and washbasin.
The penthouse is divided into two wings: one with the bedrooms and the other with the living area.
Living area/to the right: the hall leads through to an extraordinary passageway with ca. 5-meter tall ceilings to the elegant sitting room at the rear, with a gas fireplace, beautiful fitted cabinets and air conditioning. The formal dining room is at the front, which is large enough for use as an extra sitting room or den. This room also features air conditioning. The kitchen is situated in between these rooms and is fitted with an induction cooker, range hood, refrigerator/freezer, convection oven, dishwasher, ample cabinet space and granite worktops. The living room, kitchen and the dining room all access the partially porched balcony, which can easily accommodate a dining table and a separate sitting area.
The pantry/ utility room is adjacent to the kitchen and holds the central heating kettle, boiler, heat recovery system and fittings for the laundry machine and dryer.
Sleeping quarters/ to the left: one (bed)room at the front which is currently used as a storage room. The extraordinarily spacious corner room is currently used as a den. Adjacent to this room are the guest room and the study. The guest bathroom is on the opposite side of the hall and is fitted with a toilet, vanity and walk-in shower. The magnificent, spacious master bedroom is at the rear. The walk-in closet with custom wardrobes leads to the master bathroom with a double vanity, double bath (with jets), toilet and a walk-in rain shower.
The underground parking garage is accessible both from the outside (via the heated ramp and remote controlled doors) and via the elevator. The penthouse has been allocated two private parking spaces in the garage, in addition to an extremely large storage unit with full electrics.
• The floor area of this penthouse exceeds 300 m2. The measured net usable floor area is 241 m2. NEN 2580 survey standards do not allow areas with slanted ceilings under 150 cm high to be included in the net floor area. This accounts for the difference between the NEN 2580 survey and the actual floor area
• Nearly the entire penthouse features beautiful herringbone oak parquet flooring with a decorative double border
• High quality custom cabinetry and radiator frames in a light, neutral color throughout the property
• Comfortable underfloor heating in the hall, restroom and both bathrooms
• Full insulation and double glazing
• Plot size apartment complex: ca. 3000 m2 with beautifully landscaped grounds to all sides
• Built in 2002
• Two parking spaces and a storage unit in the private parking garage
• Alarm system and videophone
• Recirculating system for hot water
• Service charges: € 595 per month
• Its tall ceilings, the generous dimensions of all rooms and its perfect condition combine to make this a truly unique property!